Year 2016 at a Glance
IPI Foundation, Inc. had touched 2, 385, 296 lives all over the country.
- 604 beneficiaries were given free Primary Care Services during the Health Care Mission.
- 150 beneficiaries with skin disease have been given free Skin Care Services in partnership with Direct Relief and Vaseline.
- 9, 804 pupil beneficiaries had already availed the Operation Hygiene Support in different elementary schools in the country.
- A total of 17, 600 patient beneficiaries had availed the free Dental Care Services through Operation Happy Teeth.
- A total of 19, 536 mother beneficiaries had availed the free maternal services of Maternal and Child Health Care Project.
- 21 families have been given the free environmental livelihood opportunity through Community-based Bamboo Reforestation Project.
- A total of 10, 008 pupil beneficiaries have availed of the Share A Book Project from different elementary schools all over the country.
- A total of 1, 058, 392 beneficiaries of Typhoon Yolanda Survivors have received relief aid from Eastern Visayas and Northern Cebu.
- 18 wheelchairs have been given to people with disabilities through Share A Wheelchair Project.
- 887, 933 beneficiaries have availed the Dengue Prevention Project sachets of different municipalities in Central Visayas.
- 11 community organizations have availed the Sustainable Community-based Livelihood Project.
- 1,511 families have been given free livelihood opportunity.